Social Media/Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a Social Media/Marketing Specialist that will be responsible for developing a strong marketing and social media strategy that drives awareness and engagement across key platforms. This role will be responsible for bringing a fresh perspective on how we use social media and an initiative overall marketing campaign. This position is part-time.
To the select few, we offer an environment where you are empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. If you are interested in joining a profitable, fast paced company that pushes the envelope, then apply immediately.
What you need for this position:
• Own global strategy and management of company social channels and marketing avenues.
• Research, plan and recommend social tools and marketing strategies roadmap for the company
• Use metrics, monitoring and insights reports to inform content development priorities and targets for engagement.
• Write creative copy for use across social/digital platforms including blog posts, tweets, Facebook posts, websites and more.
• Promote social media as a priority and provide counsel on evolving best practices.
What will help you stand out:
• Experience in communications and at least 3+ in social media
• Proven track record building brands via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
• Strong analytics, focused on developing results-driven campaigns
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelors degree preferred
Please submit your resume with a paragraph or two of your most significant career accomplish to firstname.lastname@example.org. Go into as much detail as you would like, the more the better. Feel free to brag, we want to hear it!
Recruiters or other professional service companies please do not contact us.
Details:Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posted: 9/28/2017 4:01:31 PM