Field Application Engineer
We are seeking a Field Application Engineer that possesses excellent communication and customer service skill with experience in networking and troubleshooting. The position requires travel with in the US and possible international travel.
To the select few, we offer an environment where you are empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. If you are interested in joining a profitable, fast paced company that pushes the envelope, then apply immediately.
What You Need for this Position:
• Communication and customer service orientated
• Understanding of TCP/IP
• IP Routing, Network security & VPNs
• Basic understanding of LINUX & Windows platforms
• Microsoft Office
What will help you standout:
• NMS / Network based polling systems
• Knowledge of Metering and SCADA is a big plus
• Experience in Networking
• Experience in RF/Wireless networking
What Is In It for You?
• Great bonus opportunities
• Comprehensible Benefit Package
• Great Health benefits—free insurance for employee
• Free drinks/snacks
Please submit your resume with a paragraph or two of your most significant career accomplish to email@example.com. Go into as much detail as you would like, the more the better. Feel free to brag, we want to hear it!
Recruiters or other professional service companies please do not contact us.
Details:Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posted: 9/28/2017 4:10:17 PM