We are seeking an Administrative Assistant that will be responsible for data entry using QuickBooks focusing on accounts receivable, accounts payable and purchasing. Additionally, the role would be to provide human resource duties for approximately 35 employees including new hire management, healthcare benefits and tracking of paid time off.
To the select few, we offer an environment where you are empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. If you are interested in joining a profitable, fast paced company that pushes the envelope, then apply immediately.
What you need for this position:
• Proficiency in MS Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel & Access)
• Strong organizational skills are a must
• Experience in expense reports and purchase orders
• General correspondence preparation, office filing, special projects, etc.
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
What will help you stand out:
• Proficiency in QuickBooks (QB Enterprise for Manufacturing a plus)
• Experience in Human Resources
• Experience with purchasing for manufacturing
• Associate Degree (or higher) in Business Administration or similar field is a plus
What Is in it for you?
• Great bonus opportunities
• Comprehensive benefit package
• Great health benefits – free insurance for employee
• Free drinks/snacks
Please submit your resume with a paragraph or two of your most significant career accomplish to email@example.com. Go into as much detail as you would like, the more the better. Feel free to brag, we want to hear it!
Recruiters or other professional service companies please do not contact us.
Details:Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posted: 10/3/2017 5:20:26 PM