Director of Engineering & Project Management
Due to our continued growth and development, we are looking to hire a Director of Engineering & Project Management to continue to build on our 9 years of success. The main function of this role is to provide leadership, growth, support and direction towards building and maintaining a best-in-class smart grid project management team. This individual will be responsible for providing technical expertise and managing the daily operations of Nexgrid Project Managers who are responsible for the communication, schedules, contracts and budgets of our Smart grid and Advanced Metering projects. This individual will be responsible for hiring, training, developing, supervising and assuring the resource capacity of all project management and customer support services at Nexgrid.
To the select few, we offer an environment where you are empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. If you are interested in joining a profitable, fast paced company that pushes the envelope, then apply immediately.
What you need for this position:
• 10+ years experience managing a team in the electric, water or gas industry
• Knowledge in Advanced metering and/or smart grid technology
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Solid problem-solving skills; ability to effectively react to and manage unforeseen schedules and situations
• Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, etc.
• Exceptional leadership skills and ability to provide strategic direction and growth
• BS degree required
• Department Profitability
• Project Team Operational Alignment
• Provide Pre-sale Technical Support
• Client Relationship Growth
• Project Management Governance
• Project Management Skill Development
• Lead all planning and deployment aspects of Nexgrid deployments
• Customer liaison and manage concurrent projects adeptly
• Managing customer issues and coordinating customer training and project installation scheduling
• Establish collaborative relationships within the industry to promote visibility and positioning
• Interfacing with Sales, Marketing and Product Development on product and systems improvements
What is in it for you?
• Great bonus opportunities
• Comprehensive benefit package
• Great health benefits - free insurance for employee
• Free drinks/snacks
Please send your resume along with a paragraph or two of your most significant career accomplish to email@example.com. Go into as much detail as you would like, the more the better. Feel free to brag, we want to hear it!
Details:Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posted: 2/7/2018 4:24:05 PM