Digital Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator that will be responsible for developing, designing and delivering graphic materials and creative elements to include, but not limited to, brochures, technical spec sheets, websites, images for social media, web banners and tradeshow displays as well as how-to videos of our software. You will manage and maintain all photo video and document libraries.
To the select few, we offer an environment where you are empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks and offer a world of rewards and benefits for your performance. If you are interested in joining a profitable, fast paced company that pushes the envelope, then apply immediately.
What you need for this position:
• 3+ years of design and print production
• Bachelors degree in Marketing or Graphic Design
• Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and inDesign with a desire to learn more
• You thrive in a fast paced, intellectually challenging and growing company that is content driven
• Outstanding attention to detail, and ability to review your own and others work carefully
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Positive, solution-driven team player, and willing to learn in a collaborative environment
What will help you stand out:
• 1-2 years of video production and editing
• Social media campaigns and social advertising
• Print design experience (brochures, tech spec sheets, content management, etc.)
• Easily grasps new technology
What is in it for you:
• Great bonus opportunities
• Comprehensive benefit package
• Great health benefits - free insurance for employees
• Free drinks and snacks
Please submit your resume and a brief portfolio of some of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Go into as much detail as you would like, the more the better. Feel free to brag, we want to hear it!